“Changing the world … one family at a time!”
- Over 20 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry
- Million dollar producer, entrepreneur and business owner
- Presenter, trainer and educator in legal, real estate and finance industries
- Business development in real estate and real estate finance
Michael “Smit” Smith moved from Piedmont, California to Walnut Creek, California in 1978. Graduated from U.C. Berkeley (’82 – Economics & Political Science) and John F. Kennedy Law School (’89 – J.D.).
Smit began his real estate career in the area of real estate finance in 1997, based out of Walnut Creek, CA. From 1997 to 2015, Smit helped his customers improve their financial credit and qualify to purchase homes. Partnering closely with area realtors, Smit established a large clientele based on client referrals due to his unique ability to relate to his clients on a personal level.
From 2005-2007, Smit was an adjunct instructor at Diablo Valley College in the area of Real Estate Finance and Property Management.
In 2015, Smit moved to the state of Washington, and also moved his career to residential real estate. Smit’s background in Law, Economics and Real Estate Finance provides a “big picture” perspective for home buyers, positioning their offers distinctively designed to win in a growing real estate market.
- License Number: NMLS #478479
- 2012 Business Network International (BNI)
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCRIM) Affiliate Membership
- 2006-2007CCRIM Vice President
- Member of Pittsburg, CA Chamber of Commerce since 2008
- Member of Walnut Creek, CA Chamber of Commerce since 2007
- Department of Justice (D.O.J.) – Consultant
- Fox Technical College, Washington, D.C. since 2005
- California Dept. of RE #01309405
- 1997 Department of Real Estate Sales License
- 2004 Department of Real Estate Broker License
- Washington Dept of RE #150293
- National Association of Realtors 2015