With March in the books, here are updated numbers for the Eastside:
- No surprise – Eastside Month’s Supply is at the lowest level ever, 0.8 Residential & Condominium, 0.9 Residential only, 0.6 Condominium only.
- Pending sales are down 10% YTD because there is no inventory to sell.
- 49% (275) of March closings sold for more than list price. The amount over list price averaged 7.43% and the median was 6.21%.
- 13% (72) sold at list price
- 15% (87) sold for less than list price with no change in original list price. The amount under averaged 3.75% and the median was 2.54%
- 23% (129) sold with a price change.